links

Monday, May 18, 2015

New Back to School Graphics


Here's a cute alphabet initial set of an apple and worm or caterpillar inspired by The Hungry Caterpillar.


Nerd saying are so popular now a days.  I've created a cute nerd owl with different sayings such as My School RULES!  I Heart School and I Heart Nerds.


Here's a colorful set of Grades Rock!  I have 1st through 6th Grade Rocks, perfect for back to school.


Here's another set of Grades rock, but they range from Preschool to 7th grade.  All these can be found in my ArtFire Shop as well as my Etsy Shop.


These cute original artwork Back to School Fairies can be found in my ArtFire shop and my Etsy shop

 

Super cute Grade Princess bottle cap images.  These can be found in my ArtFire shop and my Etsy Shop.

 Back to School Apple Alphabet Bottle Cap images available in my ArtFire Shop and Etsy Shop.

I Heart School Bottle Cap Images for sale in my ArtFire Shop and Etsy Shop

Back to School Bottle Cap Images for sale in my ArtFire Shop and my Etsy shop

 Chalkboard Back to School Bottle Cap Images for sale in my ArtFire Shop and my Etsy Shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment