links

Sunday, December 7, 2014

More Bottle Cap Ornaments

Here's the perfect gift for a nurse.  You can use my graphics to make a bottle cap ornament.  Digital image is available in my ArtFire shop and in my Etsy shop.

Give a great gift for someone who has breast cancer or has survieved cancer.  Bottle Cap Ornament Image for sale in my ArtFire shop and my Etsy shop.

Perfect for the Canadian Military person is this Bottle Cap Ornament Image set.  For sale in my ArtFire shop and Etsy shop.

Perfect for the American Military person is this Bottle Cap Ornament Image set.  For sale in my ArtFire shop and my Etsy shop.


Editable Fisherman Snowman Bottle Cap Ornament Images for sale in my ArtFire shop and my Etsy shop.

Here's even more Bottle Cap Ornament Images on my blog http://tictactogs.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-bottle-cap-ornament-images.html

No comments:

Post a Comment