links

Thursday, October 22, 2009

M2MG Gingerbread Girl


Gymboree has their new line out...so cute and perfect for the holidays. I've created a M2MG Gingerbread Girl Auction Template, perfect for your holiday/Christmas listings!



A good customer of mine asked me if I had bottle cap art to match the new line, so I create these M2MG Gingerbread Bottle Cap Art Set. These are 1" circles. You print out as many as you like and use for personal as well as commercial use.



Here's the A-Z M2MG Gingerbread Girl Alpha Bottle Cap Art Set as well.




This line is so cute, I couldn't resist putting together a graphics, scrapbook, clipart pack as well! So, here's my M2MG Digital Scrapbook Clipart Graphics Set. You can use this for anything you like as long as it it for personal use. If you would like to use it for commercial use (CU) you will need to purchase a license for $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment