links

Thursday, December 31, 2009

More Valentine's Day Graphics!


Now that Christmas is over with, graphic designers are moving onto Valentine theme! I've been busy with many new designs.

I have fond memories of conversational hearts. Every year I would receive a box of those fun sugary treats. It enjoyed reading the different saying and of course eating them. Here I have created a set of 1" round circle digi Conversational Hearts set, available in my Etsy and Artfire shops.

I've also created a few Valentine Alphabet Initials Sets. This one is in a fun polka-dot cigar band style...



And this one is elegant with a grunge twist, also available in 1" squares...




If you do scrapbooking, I have a beautiful set of two pages and two elements...

You can make page layouts like this...


I'm sure I will be creating more for Valentines day, so please visit my blog soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment