links

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Customer's Corner

Jackie, of ScrapThatButton, has outdone herself! A true artisan in polymer clay, she's created these super cute beads using my graphics for the cute dresses!

Love this! Heather has made here creation from my Barbie Silhouette graphics and embellished the bottle cap necklace with rhinestones, beads and even a bow...too cute. To top it off, she is selling them on her website as a fundraiser for Susan Komen 3-Day walk. Their team name is "Barbie's Angels" and these work perfect for them! 60% proceeds will go to their team. You can check them out here www.lebellabeads.com


This is awesome...I love it! A customer of mine has created this adorable 3-D button using my M2MG 1" Circle Digi Collage Set! You can fine this as well as many other creations in her Etsy Shop ScrapThatButton.

This bow is so cute! Kelley has used my Zhu Zhu ribbon graphics and bottle cap art set to create this adorable bow. You can view other creations in her Etsy Shop Twincess Bowtique.

I am so impressed on how gorgeous Melissa's scrabble tile turned out. She created this with my "Multi-color Cigar Band" alpha collage sheet. You can find this as well as many other items she's created in her Etsy shop Queenie Designs.

Jen adds a cherry on top with her bottle cap necklace, embellished with beads, love it! She's created this with my "Valentines Conversational Zebra Hearts" alpha bottle cap collages set. Check out her work by going to her Etsy shop Bottle Cap Jen.

Another awesome bow. The center has been created from my M2MG Citrus Cooler bottle cap graphics! You can find this as well as many others created in Jessica's Etsy shop Bows 4 Maddie.


Here's a great idea from Macymo, a bottle cap keychain. This is gorgeous! When I sell these Damask Breast Cancer Awareness graphics, I donate $1.00 to the NBCF.



You can view other creations made by my customer on my Customer's Creations page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment