links

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Christmas Bottle Cap Ornaments

These are too cute!  Look what you can make with my graphics.  This is my Gingerbread Boy set.  I have them in editable files as well so that you can add your own text to the bottom.

Here's my Gingerbread Girl.  These are 1" circles .jpg files.  I send them to you through your email address.  They will look like this, but without the watermark...

And you can make them into super cute ornaments!

 Here's my Santa set.  Super cute with belt and boots.

 I have two Smores Snowmen  This green set as show above.

 
And my pink Smores Snowgirl set.

 Super cute not so scary Nutcracker.
Just added a fun Christmas Tree to my collection.

Cute ice skating penguin.

Just added another one...Christmas Reindeer.

These cute little angel ornament graphics are editable for you to personalize your own message!
Beautiful gold swirl Christmas bulbs in jewel tone colors that spell out JOY.


   These can be found in my ArtFire shop as well as my Etsy shop.






No comments:

Post a Comment