links

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Christmas Bottle Cap Ornament Images



I think my Christmas Elf Bottle Cap Ornament Graphics turned out cute.  These are original graphics created by me and can be found in my Etsy shop.



Here's my cute little Elf as an editable file.  You can purchase in my Etsy shop.

Gingerbread Girl Baby's 1st Christmas Ornament Graphics can be purchased in my ArtFire shop and Etsy shop.

And matching Gingerbread Boy Baby's 1st Christmas Ornament Graphics.  Also, available in my ArtFire shop and Etsy shop

Cute Angel Boys ready for you to add any text you would like.  Available in my ArtFire shop and Etsy shop.

I haven't forgotten man's best friend.  I have these for sale in my ArtFire shop and Etsy shop.

Of course I have a cat set as well.  Available in my ArtFire shop and Etsy shop.

This is perfect for the horse lover!  You can purchase these graphics in my ArtFire shop and Etsy shop.

Cute Penguin Santa and Girl Penguin graphics found in my ArtFire shop and Etsy shop.

Holiday Santa Owls for sale in my ArtFire and Etsy shop.

A wonderful customer of mine asked me if I could create a Military Snowman for her to make as finished ornaments.  She's selling them so that she can raise money to send our troupes care packages.  Here's what I came up with.  You can purchase these from my ArtFire and Etsy shop.


Here a great set for 2013.  We have Santa Clause, Snowman, Bear, Reindeer and a Christmas Tree.  Available in my ArtFire shop and Etsy shop.

 Disney Inspired Princess Bottle Cap Ornament set!  Here I am showing my Merry Christmas Set, but I do offer this set as an editable file meaning that you are able to add any text you like to the bottom circle.  Perfect to customize with your little princess' name, etc.  These are available in my ArtFire shop and my Etsy shop.


 How cute is this?  You are able to add any text and font you would like as well as a photo!  I have these cute graphics available in my ArtFire shop and my Etsy shop.


Here's a super cute idea for the Soccer Player, a custom soccer snowman Christmas Ornament.  Graphics in my ArtFire Shop and my Etsy Shop.

I created my elf boy editable ornament, but then a customer of mine asked if I could do an elf girl.  Her she is in my ArtFire shop and my Etsy shop.

Cute cheer bottle cap ornament images for sale in my ArtFire shop and Etsy shop.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment